Tam Phat Company is very concerned about your privacy when you use our services. We also understand that you will be very interested in the information that you also give us. Have security or not. And we always want you to feel secure and confident when joining our services. So we are committed to giving you the best experience when joining our program with complete trust.
1. Information Collection.
– We collect information from all those who access and use our content, including those who do not register for an account but who purchase and use the Services and Members of we.
– Registration: Members may be required to provide full personal information when they register using our products and services, including: name, address, telephone number and Billing Information. We use this information primarily to provide the most useful information updated daily to our customers using our services, and in general, we never share the information. Obtained this for any third party.
– We will store all the information as well as feedback from customers. This information is stored for the purpose of better caring for our customers.
– We will store all bills of purchase, transaction, purchase history, payment methods … in order to avoid the pity if there is later.
2. Use and share information.
– Use of Information: We use customer information for the following purposes:
Provides useful information for the best possible care for our customers, including: Newsletter, Promotions, New product information or other promotion programs. our company.
+ Provide some convenience as well as consulting services to support customers better.
+ We will use reasonable customer information for the purpose of developing and perfect the services of the company to be able to better serve customers.
+ Resolving disputes, complaints, answers to customer questions.
+ Preventing the unfortunate circumstances that may happen later such as breaking the law.
– Information Sharing: As mentioned, we attach great importance to the confidentiality of customer information, so we pledge to strictly not use our customer information without the benefit of our customers. We undertake not to trade or exchange customer confidential information with any third party. However, in the following special circumstances, we may reasonably share your personal information:
+ The consent of the customer.
+ To protect the interests of the company and partners of the company: We only provide personal information of customers when making sure that such information can protect the interests and assets of the company. Our company and related partners. This information will be disclosed legally in accordance with Vietnamese law.
+ At the request of government agencies when we find it in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
In some cases it is necessary to provide other customer information, such as promotions sponsored by a third party, for example, we will inform you before your information. Guests are shared. You have the right to decide whether you consent to information sharing or participation.
3. Confidentiality of Customer Information:
– In order to protect the best customer information, we recommend that you restrict access to your account with automatic login,